[wp-hackers] Re: [wp-pro] Discussion: 'Acceptable' and 'Unacceptable' Posting Behavior On This List

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at newclarity.net
Mon Jun 29 04:15:04 GMT 2009

 From my perspective this is different.  A list for Q&A isn't a
"method of communication" so much as a "way to get a problem solved."

Unless and until WordPress.org actually takes action and addresses
this need I for one am a big +1 on having a support email list.  I
would help on a list but I'll never help on a forum because the forum
mechanism doesn't work for me.

-Mike Schinkel
WordPress Custom Plugins
http://mikeschinkel.com/custom-wordpress-plugins/