[wp-hackers] wp-print plugin for Dashboard?

Mike Walsh mpwalsh8 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 17:47:12 GMT 2009

Is anyone aware of something like wp-print for the Dashboard?  I have
a plugin that displays some information in tables that I would like to
be able to print (to a PDF file) and e-mail it to someone.  I have
been unsuccessful in finding anything that does this.

The other idea I had was to modify the CSS of the Dashboard such that
only the content within the "wrap" DIV class is displayed but so far I
am not having much luck with that either.

Any suggestions on how to achieve a "printable" page from the
Dashboard without all of the WordPress header, footer, and menu
content included?

Thanks,

Mike