[wp-hackers] Linking stylesheet to RSS feeds

RePost repost_08 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 16 01:36:05 GMT 2009

Is there any way to link my stylesheet with WP's RSS feeds?

When it creates my feeds, WP grabs the images from my blog content and
ignores the stylesheet, so I have images bumping up against text:
http://bit.ly/sBCvw

I've avoided this with my main feed by hand-coding the XML (replacing my
styles with generic CSS) and sending it to FeedBurner:
http://bit.ly/atybz

However, now I'd like to set up Tags and Categories feeds, and would
prefer to automate the process using WP's built-in feeds. I don't see
any way to do this.