[wp-hackers] Link metadata?

Malaiac malaiac at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 18:50:43 GMT 2009

2009/6/15 Mike Schinkel <mikeschinkel at newclarity.net>:
> Malaiac:
> Thanks for the pointer to zeList.  Are you going to test/update it for use with v2.8?
this week !

#3 is good if you have very few values (like 1 to 3 metas)
and even in this case, #2 won't be much more work.
in link_meta, I store : link_updated, link_published, pagerank, and
some custom metas (like zipcode).

as for using zeList, please take it for a test drive, I feel it may
fill your specs quite closely. I'm available for further
doc/explanation on the plugin.

Malaiac