[wp-hackers] Link metadata?

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at newclarity.net
Mon Jun 15 17:30:45 GMT 2009

Malaiac:

Thanks for the pointer to zeList.  Are you going to test/update it for use with v2.8?

When I started writing my email I had been planning to add an option #3, a link_meta field. After completing the email I had changed my mind and decided a wp_linkmeta table a.k.a. option #2 would probably be the best. Thanks for confirming my decision to use a wp_linkmeta table, that is assuming I don't end up using zeList directly.

-Mike Schinkel
Custom Wordpress Plugins
http://mikeschinkel.com/custom-wordpress-plugins