[wp-hackers] Getting $sep from wp_title

Austin Matzko if.website at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 18:32:49 GMT 2009

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 1:21 PM, Alex Andrews<awgandrews at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm probably being stupid, but I can't work out how to get the
> variable $sep which is the second parameter of wp_title
>
> wp_title($sep = '&raquo;', $display = true, $seplocation = '')
>
> I want to get $sep out, so when I do a add_filter('wp_title',
> 'ribcage_page_title'); then ribcage_page_title can get $sep from
> wp_title somehow and

Please see the Codex: http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/add_filter

The fourth argument passed to add_filter is the number of accepted
arguments.  Since $sep is the second, this needs to be 2.

In the future, please post support questions at the WP support forums:
http://wordpress.org/support/ .  This list is meant for development
issues.