[wp-hackers] Calendar generating bad links to pages

RePost repost_08 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 5 20:03:26 GMT 2009

Alan Castonguay wrote:
> Yes. That plugin does -not- filter to only post_type='post', and
> displays calendar entries for days with anything in the posts table
> with a post_status of Published. By default that's posts & pages. You
> could ask Eric to fix that.
>
> Alan J Castonguay
>

> On May 27, 2009, at 10:03 PM, RePost wrote:
>
>> Alan Castonguay wrote:
>>> 2.7.1's calendar is generated in
>>> http://core.trac.wordpress.org/browser/tags/2.7.1/wp-includes/general-template.php but
>>> as far as I see all the SQL is guarded with
>>>   AND post_type = 'post' AND post_status = 'publish'
>>>
>>> It might be caused by a plugin filtering the sql, or replacing the
>>> calendar wholesale. I don't see this behavior on 2.8-bleeding-edge
>>>
>>> Alan J Castonguay

>> Alan, I am using the mw-calendar plugin, detailed here:
>> http://meyerweb.com/eric/tools/wordpress/mw_get_calendar.html
>>
>> The script is here:
>> http://meyerweb.com/eric/tools/wordpress/mw_get_calendar.phpf
>>
>> Does this provide any clues?

Eric Meyer invites the community to update his mw_get_calendar plugin:

Any chance of getting someone on wp-hackers to make the changes for you,
and communicating them back to me; or, alternatively, putting me in
touch with someone who's willing to make the necessary edits and send
them to me

Relevant links:

Contact eric at meyerweb.com