[wp-hackers] WordPress Plugin GUID

Aaron Jorbin aaron.jorbin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 06:47:07 GMT 2009

I also think this is a great idea and agree with Peter's idea to have
the GUID included from the packager.  That would also have the added
benefit of immediately bringing all current plugins into complience
without any plugin developer having to change the readme.txt file.

aaron.jorbin at gmail.com
http://aaron.jorb.in
Twitter: @aaronjorbin