[wp-hackers] How can I filter on post count for categories?

Autre Monde autremonde75 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 08:06:04 GMT 2009

You are killing my dead horse ;) lol :)

Well honestly, I started to work on this two months ago. While working on a
bigger project, I realized that I needed a ticket system in order to provide
technical support for it. I searched on google and I haven't found any quick
solution. All the support systems are so complex and not as quick and easy
to use as a wordpress plugin. So I said to myself that I need to quickly
code a wordpress plugin to achieve this need. I thought this would be the
best for me but also probably for other people. I saw few requests within
the community for a wordpress plugin to turn wordpress into a ticket system.

Also, I thought it would be a good exercise of style to dig into wordpress
code to replicate and customize the post engine. I faced a lot of challenges
while doing this and I thought I would gave up many times but finally I
managed to have something working.

Now I am just in the finalizing phase where I try to bring the minimum set
of features to make this valuable for the users.

I will obviously post this plugin on the wordpress repository once I would
have completed the release 1.0 dev. I hope this will happen before the end
of June as I am quite interested to get some feedback on it.

Thanks for your help anyway!

Olivier