[wp-hackers] How can I filter on post count for categories?

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at newclarity.net
Wed Jun 3 23:20:26 GMT 2009

Sounds like the "More Fields" plugin would give you exactly what you want.  It uses the default post editor but add a menu option for each of your custom post types, in your case it would be "Tickets" and it would let you add custom fields specifically for posts of type "ticket" that would not show up on the normal post editor page.

HTH.

-Mike Schinkel
Custom Wordpress Plugins
http://mikeschinkel.com/custom-wordpress-plugins