[wp-hackers] user profiles

Jordi Canals jordi at jcanals.net
Thu Jul 30 12:51:16 UTC 2009

Hi Tynan,

I'm working on something like that. A plugin that provides a user list a
profile page and, optionally a user gallery.

In the next version I will release next week you will be able to use any
user field on the user profile page. By now you can set the custom fields
with Register plus, as this part is being developed on my plugin and will be
available in one month or so.

You can get it at http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/alkivia/

Regards,
---