[wp-hackers] can't commit to http://svn.wp-plugins.org

Barry Abrahamson barry at automattic.com
Thu Jul 30 06:31:07 UTC 2009

On Jul 30, 2009, at 12:42 AM, Eric Marden wrote:

> lmgtfy: http://www.marco.org/36354137/svn-mkactivity-could-not-parse-response-status-line

Since our subversion servers aren't running behind a reverse proxy
this probably means either:

1) There is some network problem between your location and the svn
server location causing some sort of data corruption or packet loss.
We have seen these problems from time to time usually from connections
outside the US and each time they have resolved themselves on their own

2) There is some sort of forward proxy (probably squid) that either
you are using explicitly or your ISP is using without telling you
which is causing the problem.  If you are knowingly using some sort of
proxy, I would try disabling it and see what happens.  Alternatively,
if you aren't using a proxy, maybe you can try using one and see if
that resolves the issue.

Hope this helps,

Barry

--
Barry Abrahamson | Systems Wrangler | Automattic
Blog: http://barry.wordpress.com