[wp-hackers] iframe question

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Thu Jan 29 16:08:38 GMT 2009

Another option is to have your users insert something else, like text
[[put map here]] into their editor. Your plugin can process that when
a post is displayed (use filter 'the_content'), substituting the
desired iframe. You can even get tricky and do something like
[[map_here(200,300)]] if they need to specify the size of the iframe
or pass in other arguments.

My Routes plugin (available from my web site) does something similar
if you need an example.

     --Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com

Drupal/WordPress Sites, Themes, Modules/Plugins
Custom Web Programming, Web Databases
PHP, Perl, MySQL, JavaScript, XML, AJAX