[wp-hackers] Disabling automatic plugin upgrade for specific plugin?

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Thu Jan 29 00:47:46 GMT 2009

1) I believe you want to change the filename and folder name.

2) Does anyone know what happens if he removed the Version header?
Would that do it too?

3) A hack-ish alternate is to set a really high version number so it
will always be higher than whatever's on the server.

4) I'm pretty sure there's also a way you could filter the version
checking -- maybe just filter 'get_option_update_plugins' to always
remove your plugin from the array that is returned.

Stephen

--
Stephen Rider
http://striderweb.com/