[wp-hackers] Adding meta data to categories

Peter Westwood peter.westwood at ftwr.co.uk
Sat Jan 24 22:53:15 GMT 2009

On 24 Jan 2009, at 22:45, dan.f wrote:

> Thank you. thats perfect.  That saves me from the core
> functionality.  Now I
> just need to see if anyone has built a gui for categories and this
> plugin
> and Im there!!  If not, I will do that - but I have to believe its
> already
> been done.  I will look around abit.

We have discussed in the past the idea of a meta meta table.

i.e. one table to store post/comment/taxonomy etc. meta info.

Maybe this would help people in this kind of situation.

Some references:

http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5183
http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2659

westi
--
Peter Westwood
C53C F8FC 8796 8508 88D6 C950 54F4 5DCD A834 01C5