[wp-hackers] Passing arguments to wp_list_pages

Ade Walker photofantaisie at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 10:42:29 GMT 2009

Mike,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, that's a good idea.

Oops! Actually, I do need to check my code again because looking at the
snippet I posted in my mail, I've misspelt "title_li". I don't have access
to my development PC from here so I can't see what I've got in the source,
but I wonder if that was the problem all along...  Hopefully, I've just
found the bug. I'll let you know. :-)

Thanks.

Ade.