[wp-hackers] wp_enqueue_script() and URLs with 2+ parameters

Matt Martz mdmartz at sivel.net
Fri Feb 27 21:11:21 GMT 2009

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 4:04 PM, Mike Schinkel
<mikeschinkel at newclarity.net> wrote:
> Interestingly I just clicked on the link in my email client for this and it worked:
>
>   http://mikeschinkel.com/url-encoding-issue.php?foo=1&#038;bar=2
>
> If that happens to you acut & paste the exact URL into your browser to see how "bar" doesn't get a value.
>
> -Mike Schinkel
> http://mikeschinkel.com/

Exactly what I mentioned earlier.  The browser will convert the entity
to the actual character before making the call.  Whether it be
clicking a link or calling a js or css file.

If you copy and paste the url with the entity into the address bar it
will however not work.

--
Matt Martz
matt at sivel.net