[wp-hackers] Improving the mailing list. (Was Auto Update Plugins)

Jacob Santos wordpress at santosj.name
Sun Feb 22 21:32:32 GMT 2009

I should clarify, if Matt Mullenweg uses the argument, "I don't like
that because it isn't poetry." then the argument is fallacy, because it
lacks facts, explanation, or definition for which others can understand
the meaning. It takes away from the argument without explaining anything
and moving it away with something that makes no sense.

If he came out and said, "That isn't going to happen, because I said
so." Then that is okay, because he is the project leader, and well, you
know, at the end of the day, what the project leader says is the law.
That said, the project leader shouldn't try to use politics. Matt hasn't
done this, because well, he hasn't really replied to any topic in a
long, long time and even then it wasn't this. I apologize, if you didn't
recognize a hypothetical situation benefiting an example. When you take
things out of context, things can appear, however you want to make them.

I remember having a class that was half business and half technical for
CIT program in college. The problem for me was that they called
something that I knew something completely different, so it confused me.
Here I am going along thinking, this word or phrase means this and then
for some reason known only to marketing, they change it, which threw me
off. Perhaps I was being irrational and I apologize.

Jacob Santos