[wp-hackers] Recommended Themes & Plugins for a Workshop?

The TalkOut Trojans! talkout at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 06:57:57 GMT 2009

Hi Mike,

I'm not much into themes, but I use the following plugins in most of my
blogs. This is my personal list, hope some of these can be useful for your
purpose also.

   1. Akismet - Spam blocking with Akismet web service.
   2. HeadSpace2 - Search Engine Optimization.
   3. WordPress.com Stats - Stats by plugging into WordPress.com's stat
   system.
   4. Google XML Sitemaps -Create a Google sitemaps compliant XML-Sitemap.
   5. Google Analyticator - Adds the necessary JavaScript code to enable
   Google Analytics.
   6. Add to Any Share/Save/Bookmark Button.
   7. NextGEN Gallery - Image Gallery.
   8. Event Calendar 3 - Manage future events as an online calendar.
   9. Maintenance Mode - Adds a splash page to blog when down for
   maintenance.
   10. WP-PageNavi - Adds a more advanced paging navigation.

--
TalkOut

On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 12:11 PM, Mike Schinkel <mikeschinkel at newclarity.net