[wp-hackers] Auto Update Plugins

Duane Storey duanestorey at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 20:46:37 GMT 2009

Well, I started this thread, and obviously don't want to see this list go
away.  But it's clear from all these answers (and thanks to everyone who
presented ideas -- all of which will probably solve the problem) that this
discussion just ended up going in circles.  I agree with what someone else
said -- unless someone from WordPress or someone authoritative chimes in and
helps, most of these discussions will ultimately rat hole I think.