[wp-hackers] Canonical integration into core

Nathan Rice ncrice at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 06:11:09 GMT 2009

That most theme developers don't subscribe to.  I'm just saying that when
you blame theme developers for not knowing about "stuff" when the "stuff" is
inserted automatically without them specifically calling for it, you're
going to get some serious blowback.
I'd venture to guess that the majority of people on this list don't make
themes very much. And I'd probably be right.