[wp-hackers] Canonical integration into core

Nathan Rice ncrice at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 16:24:26 GMT 2009

Joost,
This is one of my main concerns with it being "on by default".  I cringe
when I think about utter saturation of a new "SEO technique".  It makes the
technique useless. Think meta keywords, description, and keyword stuffing in
<title>.

FWIW, the nofollow was to fight spam, primarily, was it not?

But generally, I agree with Cutts ... it should be a core option.  But make
it a friggin' template tag.

Just say NO to saturation! ;-)

My Website
http://www.nathanrice.net/