[wp-hackers] Re: Getting comment feed for articles of specific author

Tim Schoffelman tim at silentgap.com
Fri Feb 13 14:40:16 GMT 2009

Why not create an author template (you may be able to do a category
template) and in your loop pull the comments from that author & then
grab the feed from either the author or category template - not sure
if that's been done before, but I'm pretty sure I could arm wrestle
the loop enough to do this very thing.

Any thoughts?

-Tim Schoffelman