[wp-hackers] plugin .pot creation/editing

heiko.rabe at code-styling.de heiko.rabe at code-styling.de
Thu Feb 12 17:41:44 GMT 2009

Hi,

may let me suggest my WordPress Plugin, can be found at wordpress.org: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/codestyling-localization/ and a more detailed description here: http://www.code-styling.de/english/development/wordpress-plugin-codestyling-localization-en
If you have write permission at you domain for creating and updating files, you would have a WordPress seamless solution, could be your way out, all pure PHP.

regards

Heiko Rabe

Hi --

For translations of plugins, I've used Poedit in the past, but
unfortunately the program is utter crap on OS X, and the latest
version is literally unusable.

Does anyone have a decent workflow for creating and updating .pot
files for plugins?  I'm on Mac OS X as I said, but I'm okay with
Terminal commands if a decent GUI app isn't available.

Thanks,
Stephen

--
Stephen Rider