[wp-hackers] Readability / Typography

Chris Williams chris at clwill.com
Tue Feb 10 19:50:31 GMT 2009

- Fixed width (for a guy who rails against it)
- Exceptionally wide (what if I'm NOT on a wide monitor?  I get a horizontal
scroll bar)
- Insists that I go full screen with my browser (reformats content to match
my screen, not my browser window).  And even then makes a math error so I
have a vertical scroll bar no matter what (think he didn't count on my FF
debugging toolbar).
- Not a single meaningful link (no permalink to each article, not even a
"home" by clicking on the banner)
- Messed up formatting (for me on Mac/FF-3, the "next page" link is all over
the place, in the text even)
- Only navigation is next/previous page (how "web like", control your
readers like a newspaper)

Etc.  Simply put, a mess...