[wp-hackers] Readability / Typography

Jeremy Clarke jer-wphackers at simianuprising.com
Tue Feb 10 17:05:03 GMT 2009

The lightbox angle also clearly implies a plugin, just like there is
the outstanding wp-print plugin that offers a great print view with
almost no work on your theme, you could build or pay someone to build
a reading-focused plugin that offers this view to users.

I have to say I'm a bit skeptical about its viability though. Most
site creators want to expose readers to their sidebars and stuff, and
readers who want more control over WP-created content are probably
more likely to know about RSS and use it to control their reading than
to think to turn on the reader-friendly mode while browsing a wp site.

Also: No more tiny text! That's the real problem with reading online.
11px black on white is a recipe for middle-age blindness.

--
Jeremy Clarke | http://simianuprising.com
Code and Design | http://globalvoicesonline.org