[wp-hackers] Overriding Default jQuery Script Generation?

Dan Gayle dangayle at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 18:22:17 GMT 2009

But that's the beauty of using this method. The Google AJAX APIs
support multiple javascript libraries, including mootools. They host
the latest versions of jQuery, jQuery UI, Prototype, script.aculo.us,
MooTools, Dojo, SWFObject, and YUI.

And you can be very specific or very general as to which version you
want to download. I don't know if that plugin that we were looking at
gives you as much flexibility as the google.load() function of their
jsapi script, but it should be trivial to make sure that it does.