[wp-hackers] What Is Considered Bloat?

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Thu Feb 5 07:42:39 GMT 2009

How in the world that bloat? It's not loaded on every page. It does not slow
down WordPress at all.

If you're concerned about having to upload the files or something, then
don't. Every single file in the "import" file is entirely optional.

Not to mention packing blogging software without having the ability to
migrate from other platforms is just silly.

Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/ | http://www.finalgear.com/