[wp-hackers] Re: Translation problems after automatic plugin upgrade

Derek Hogue derek at amphibian.info
Mon Feb 2 18:22:01 GMT 2009

DD32,

Looks like one user who had this problem under 2.6 has *not* had it
reoccur under 2.7 - so that's good news.  However, another user is
*still* having this problem under 2.7.  He's running a pretty standard
setup - Linux box, PHP 5.2.

I haven't gotten many reports of this, and the plugin is currently
translated into about 8 languages, so I can only conclude that this is
an edge-case problem, especially under 2.7.

Derek