[wp-hackers] Developer portal

Eric Marden wp at xentek.net
Tue Dec 15 17:27:31 UTC 2009

On Dec 14, 2009, at 5:51 PM, Thomas Belknap wrote:

> The CakePHP site has the Bakery, which seems - to the extent that I've
> visited it, which is perhaps not a lot - decently active.

It also suggest many techniques that are out of date, plain wrong, or
solutions that break with many of the CakePHP conventions. I don't
trust the bakery (even though I want to), and instead use a
combination of the 'Cookbook' and phpdocs.

This is not a good example of a developer portal, in structure or
substance, in my opinion.

- Eric Marden
http://xentek.net/code/wordpress/
tw: @xentek