[wp-hackers] Plugin Privacy Option (was Revisiting phone home and privacy)

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Mon Dec 14 22:59:48 UTC 2009

Please note the code is untested -- I tossed that together based on an
existing plugin that does something different, but related.  So run the
thing before posting it as working.

And actually, now that I look at it, I think I'm doing it wrong there.
Looks like it filters the data that's *returned* from the server, not the
data sent *to* the server.

Oops.

It's in the right direction, but needs a touch of work....

Stephen