[wp-hackers] Developer portal

Dre Armeda feeds at armeda.com
Sat Dec 12 20:17:42 UTC 2009

+1

Codex could probably use an overhaul in the usability department but I'm
with William on this one. Better organization of the information in the
codex to fit the needs of developers, designers, and new folks would
help target the right people with the right information.

A lot of the resources exist, adding more functionality to the codex
would be the way to go.

I would be interested in helping for sure.

Dre Armeda