[wp-hackers] Storing Arbitrary Data as Custom Post Types

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Fri Dec 11 04:57:41 UTC 2009

On Dec 10, 2009, at 11:17 AM, Dougal Campbell wrote:

> On Dec 10 2009 10:45 AM, Otto wrote:
>> On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 9:40 PM, Stephen Rider<wp-hackers at striderweb.com>  wrote:
>>
>>> Heh.  And that's what the tutorial was showing authors how to do!  ;-)
>>>
>>> <http://striderweb.com/nerdaphernalia/2008/07/consolidate-options-with-arrays/>
>>>
>> Hey, you're not the only person who can write a tutorial, bub! :)
>> http://ottodestruct.com/blog/2009/wordpress-settings-api-tutorial/
>>

> Oh, and for the five of you who might be interested, I've published my post on the subject:
>
>  http://dougal.gunters.org/blog/2009/12/10/wordpress-option-namespacing
>
> I'm updating it after-the-fact with links to you guys' articles.

Dougal -- I saw that today and commented.

Otto -- Yeah, mine predates yours by over a year.  You show the new and improved way -- mine covers old and inferior.  Hmm... time to update my articles!  ;-)

Actually, when I next update my plugins I will definitely be paying some attention to your post.  I've had it bookmarked for a while now.

Stephen

--
Stephen Rider
http://striderweb.com/