[wp-hackers] Su for WP: wp-su (Was: Possible security patch)

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Sun Dec 6 05:21:14 UTC 2009

I thought of the same thing. And in the end, I thought, If i dont try,
it'll never happen.

Ultimately, Those who use it will be someone who's had WP installed by
someone else, Or have googled on how to keep their installs secure i
think.. Originally it was more of a POC, but after talking to a few people
about it, they saw the benefit of it.

I myself, Do not actually abide by most of those security rules i listed..
So i know theres definately a chunk of users out there for it :)