[wp-hackers] Looking for some website watcher plugin...

Oliver Schlöbe office at wpseek.com
Sat Dec 5 23:12:45 UTC 2009

Built in, that would be possible with get_posts or get_pages (depends on
what you'd like to monitor):

- http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/get_posts#Order_parameters
- http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/get_pages#Parameters

Have a look at the orderby parameters 'post_modified' (get_pages) and
'modified' (get_posts).