[wp-hackers] Possible security patch

Steven Rossi SuperMoonMan at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 20:31:35 UTC 2009

Yeah, I think the User Switching plugin would be a nice feature to have
built-in, but consider how often you use it on your OS. It's really a breeze
to use a non-administrator account on a PC (it's easier on a Mac, but less
relevant because of less threat) and to switch to an administrator account
when necessary, whether through Fast User Switching or the Run As...
right-click function (if that still exists past XP, I'm not sure), but who
actually does that? Too inconvenient. I'm just not sure having that
functionality included in Wordpress would be much more than a "nice
feature."

Steven Rossi
http://www.letsmovetothemoon.com
http://www.stevenjrossi.com