[wp-hackers] One CMS to Rule Them All (was This was painful to read...)

Nathan Rice ncrice at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 23:44:51 UTC 2009

Yeah, it's one thing to have a working patch just waiting to be approved ...
it's another thing to have a vision for the software, but want other people
to write the code to make your (or my) vision a reality. I've been guilty of
the latter far too many times. (but I'm not necessarily saying that you're
guilty of this, Mike)

Generally, those who produce the code get to decide what does, and does not,
become a part of WP core. It's probably better that way, too, in most cases.

Nathan Rice
WordPress and Web Development
www.nathanrice.net | twitter.com/nathanrice