[wp-hackers] Filtering by comment_type

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Tue Aug 25 13:26:51 UTC 2009

When you're displaying comments for a post, use wp_list_comments with
the type parameter set to 'comment' or 'custom_comment_type' or
anything else you want.

If you are going to do this on every post for the site, you can
optimize a bit and pre-separate the comments by changing your call to
comments_template to this:

comments_template( '/comments.php', true );

-Otto
Sent from Memphis, TN, United States