[wp-hackers] Use WP User Validation for Non-WP Pages

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Mon Aug 24 20:58:31 UTC 2009

Hi --

Raj's suggestion is problematic, and if official policy, should be
deprecated.

Since wp-config.php can be in different locations, the ABSPATH set at
the end may be wrong.  (Normally in WordPress ABSPATH is set before wp-
config.php is called, but that files has a bit of "if it isn't set,
set it" code at the end -- that's the problematic part if the files is
called directly.)

So a heads up to Chris, and a call to the rest of you hackers.  Is
there a better way to include the WP stuff without directly including
the wp-config?

Stephen

--
Stephen Rider