[wp-hackers] General question on wpdb and classes

Christian Gundersson gundersson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 20:32:14 UTC 2009

Thanks for your input, I thought about using the reference assignment first
but that felt like it would potentially get me in more trouble than not
using it.

I'm generally not a fan of globals, in any language, so I feel iffy about
using them. Don't really know why, just thought there'd be a better way of
doing things. Maybe time for a change of mind :)

//Christian