[wp-hackers] query_posts with multiple meta keys and values?

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Sun Aug 16 12:27:30 UTC 2009

Seems i may have to eat my hat on that last message..

Intersections between 2 custom taxonomies is currently NOT possible.
Intersections between Cats & Tags & Custom tax is fine, So is Cats(or
Tags)& Custom Tax, Just not between 2 custom tax's.

May find this useful though: http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/9124 -
Allow for querying for Multiple meta_value's using IN()