[wp-hackers] Reason for Replacement in the_content()

Chris Jean gaarai at gaarai.com
Wed Aug 5 16:23:58 UTC 2009

Thanks Nikolay. I'm aware of that. The problem is I don't want to search
public code repositories. I want to search blog posts, security
bulletins, and other standard web documents for specific strings.

Google should just offer it as a standard search ability. Or they could
do it like so many languages and have double quotes for interpreted
strings and single quotes for literals. Now that would be slick.

Chris Jean
http://gaarai.com/
http://wp-roadmap.com/
http://dnsyogi.com/