[wp-hackers] WPMU VHOST constant

Casey Bisson casey.bisson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 02:25:30 UTC 2009

There are a few examples where WPMU uses a global var or constant
while wordpress.org would have offered a function as you suggest.

As the WPMU and WP.org codebases and functionality get merged, I'd
expect that things like that will get fixed up.*

* kicks self for not having yet offered any patches to help with that.