[wp-hackers] 24-hour has-patch marathon TODAY

Abel Cheung abelcheung at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 03:08:54 GMT 2009

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 7:03 AM, Chris Williams <chris at clwill.com> wrote:
> immediately put in the appropriate patch -- exactly as I was told to here.
> Nothing has happened to it.  AFAIK, nobody with any power has even looked at
> it.  No feedback, no action, nada.

Two months is simply nothing.
Almost a whole year for me on a few lines that's improvement and
doesn't affect existing functionality. I'm not even allowed to remove
my own ticket now.

Abel

>>> http://twitter.com/dougal
>>> http://twitual.com/

>> --
>> Regards,
>> Ibrahim Abdel Fattah Mohamed
>> Web Developer
>> Twitter: @bingorabbit
>> e-mail: bingorabbit at gmail.com
>> Personal bLOG: http://bingorabbit.com/

Abel Cheung   (GPG Key: 0xC67186FF)
Key fingerprint: 671C C7AE EFB5 110C D6D1  41EE 4152 E1F1 C671 86FF