[wp-hackers] Re: basic bilingual plugin: need help with two issues

Stephanie Booth bunnylists at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 10:08:24 GMT 2009

Hi folks,

I'm coming again with this problem I sent in about a week ago (maybe
at a bad time, Easter). I'm unfortunately still stuck with these
issues and would really welcome some help. I think this is the right
mailing-list for this sort of thing, but if it isn't, feel free to
point it out.

Thanks in advance to the kind souls who will take a look at the issues below.

Have a nice week-end

Steph

--
Espace Coworking Lausanne: http://eclau.ch