[wp-hackers] 24-hour has-patch marathon TODAY

Shane A. Froebel shane at bugssite.org
Sat Apr 18 00:10:35 GMT 2009

I look at *a lot* of 'has-patch' tickets, however, most of the patches
that were submitted were not matching up with the current changeset. So
half the time was spent either trying to merge it together or do it
manually.

Some of them was to crazy and we moved to them to 'needs-patch' again.

People gotta realize that patches need to stay updated along with the
current changeset. Otherwise there is no way for us to easily check out
the code and mark it 'tested commit'.

Hope this helps in the future!

Your Friend,
Shane