[wp-hackers] Edit Template Tags with Plugin

Aaron Jorbin aaron.jorbin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 22:21:42 GMT 2009

The Goal is to create an easily (from the user standpoint)
controllable and customizable nofollow / dofollow plugin that will
allow for fine grained control of individual links on a page by page
and post by post basis.

I like the idea of using an output buffer and will check it out,
though I worry it will have serious negative repercussions when it
comes to site load times.  Anyone have experience with this?

aaron.jorbin at gmail.com
Twitter: @aaronjorbin