[wp-hackers] 24-hour has-patch marathon TODAY

Chris Williams chris at clwill.com
Thu Apr 16 23:03:25 GMT 2009

OK, well then.  Two months ago I found a bug, created a trivial test case to
prove it, put it in Trac (see:  http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/9146),
immediately put in the appropriate patch -- exactly as I was told to here.
Nothing has happened to it.  AFAIK, nobody with any power has even looked at
it.  No feedback, no action, nada.

Hard to get excited about finding and fixing bugs when the process is obtuse
and with little/no feedback.

Chris