[wp-hackers] 24-hour has-patch marathon TODAY

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at newclarity.net
Thu Apr 16 17:45:29 GMT 2009

"Matt Martz" <mdmartz at sivel.net> said:
> Start making the community better by helping out without
> having to be asked to help out.

When we try, we often get told our ideas are stupid, and when we submit patches they often get turned down w/o discussing better ways to address the issue the patch was submitted to address.

It takes effort from both sides.

-Mike Schinkel
Custom Wordpress Plugins
http://mikeschinkel.com/custom-wordpress-plugins