[wp-hackers] peculiar problem on setting GMT

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Thu Apr 16 12:58:00 GMT 2009

I think in terms of display (this is a theme issue I think) it would
be best to follow Jesse's suggestion:  display both "blog" time (or
the reader's time if known), AND the author's time.  If you order by
server time but display just the author's time, your readers will be
saying "Why are these out of order??"

:)

Stephen